Monday, April 7, 2008

weird day

the sky was cloudy and whitish gray today. it fit at first. we didnt seem to be talking, and barely making eye contact. it made me really sad, but i cant say i was surprised after our convo last night. i feel like i said too much, or spoke too selfishly, idk. oh well, things are better now, and the day ended well.

idk, but i guess if she reads this, i just want to tell her that she means alot to me. she's my best friend, and she's like a sister to me. i've said that to other ppl, but i mean it the most with her. she's my favorite person to hang out with, sullen, drunk, angry, crying, watever. she's not just my sometimes friend. she's my always best friend, and we dont have to talk about watever's going on to still be friends, and she doesnt have to be her happiest for us to hang out. (hintidy hint hint) =]

No comments: